Have a beautiful and timeless family portrait created and also benefit the King Philip Parent Network!
To book a session contact Gemini Photos at 508-384-1452 to make a special arrangement.
The $35 session fee will be donated to the Parent Network.
What to expect from your photo session:
- ♦ Your choice of a convenient date and time and location for a private session.
- ♦ The cost of the session ($35) will enable the KPPN to provide special programs and events for our students at KPHS. The KPPN is a 501c3 tax exempt public charity.
- ♦ A one-of-a-kind family portrait by local photographer Doug Sprague of Gemini Photo Events.
- ♦ Attractive backdrops, professional lighting and equipment.
- ♦ Holiday props
- ♦ Friendly staff on hand to ensure a great experience for all in your family.
- ♦ Immediate on-site proofing after pictures are taken.
- ♦ Holiday greeting cards and gifts can be delivered in time for holiday mailing and gift giving – depends on the date of the session, contact Gemini for info.
- ♦ Professionally framed photographs, canvas wraps and other mediums such as fleece, panels. Many sizes available.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled start time and allow at least one hour for your session.
You will be able to immediately order a photo package, holiday greeting cards, holiday gifts, or gift certificates from Gemini Photo Events on the day of your session.
Gemini Photo Events is a local Portrait Photography company specializing in photography fundraising events for non-profits, schools and sports organizations.
Visit their website http://www.geminiphotoevents.com or call 508-384-1452 for questions.
Cancellation Policy: 24-hour advance appointment cancellation or time change notice required. Cancellations after this period or no-shows are non-refundable.
Thank you for your support!